This is not available as publicly distributed, but there is some code in http://www.viacognis.com/declib which you are free to use.

RohitPatel9999 wrote:
Hi John

If sourcecode for that type (DECIMAL) is available for public, please let us
know the link and we can explore it for SQLite.

Thanks

John Stanton wrote:

That is an interesting way to store money. We developed a fixed point arithmetic library of arbitrary precision using the algorithms described by Knuth in his semi-numerical algorithms volume and using standard DECIMAL(n,m) definition. Rounding is precise using an algorithm which does not drift and intermediate. Finally the numbers are stored in display format, right justified and with leading spaces and signs so that they can be displayed in HTML pages or printed output without reformating.