In the sql query use AND operator for the two columns you want to compare.
Ex:select * from table_name where col1=="value" AND col2 == "value";

-----Original Message-----
From: nishit sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 3:41 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] beginner

thanks for this help. i have done this...
my another problem is that i have multiple columns in my database and on the
basis of
two columns( has integer values) i have to read the database.
but i m unable to make a loop in C.
can u help me.

regards
Nishit

On 9/3/07, Pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You should link the library when you compile .....It should be gcc
> test.c-l<libraryname>
> library name should be your sqlite shared library.  Just check in /usr/lib
> directory
>
> Thanks,
> Pavan.
>

> On 8/31/07, nishit sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > hey buddy can u tell me how to compile the C source code in which i have
> > used
> > sqlite3_open() like calls.
> > i m doing gcc test.c but it is giving me error of undefined reference.
> > i think i am missing some thing in compiling.
> > waiting for reply
> >
> > regards
> > Nishit
> >

> > On 8/30/07, nishit sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > thanks for telling the link.
> > >
> > > regards

> --
> Always finish stronger than you start

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.