Hi all!

Tried upgrading to the 3.5.0 alpha from 3.4.2 using VS 2005 on XP. I downloaded the ZIP with preprocessed C code. Compiling SQLite to a .lib was no problem, but when linking it to an .exe I got the following: sqlite.lib(mutex_w32.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _TryEnterCriticalSection referenced in function _sqlite3_mutex_try

I made some attempt to fix it checking all kind of possible errors on my side (defines, compiler/linker settings etc) without any luck.
Anyone got the same error?
BTW. SQLite 3.4.2 works just fine.

This is not a big deal for me to solve, just thought I share with the development team.

Best regards
Daniel