Hi,

I have some database files, and I'm getting reproducible "disk I/O error" problems when trying to vacuum them. Occasionally I'll get a segfault or bus error. This is with sqlite 3.4.1 and 3.4.2 and gcc 4.0.2.

There is no "real" disk I/O error: there's plenty of disk space, and I'm able to read the files without any problem, and I can copy them around to different computers and get the same error message.

Does anybody know what might be going on? I can make the files available if an expert wants to take a look, but they are largish (> 1GB).

                                                        -Kipp