T&B wrote:
Hi John,

How can I convert dates from the format d/m/yy to SQL style YYY-MM- DD?

The data is from a bank, so I have no control over its production.

I couldn't find any suitable built in SQLite functions, which all seem to operate in the other direction.

If you transform the date into the internal Sqlite format on data aquisition.

See above re "no control over its production". I have to convert the dates. I can and want to do it in SQLite, since I won't have to introduce another architecture.

Then you can use the internal Sqlite date functions to present the date in the format of your choice.

See above re "other direction", which is not what I need.

Thanks,
Tom

If you are getting data and storing it in an Sqlite database why not store it in the appropriate format?