This is good advice from Sam, but there is another question. Why do you need a server and how do you intend to interface to it? Why does the server need to support Sqlite?

Samuel R. Neff wrote:
uSQLiteServer provides it's own network protocol implementation and it's own
API so using is nothing like using SQLite itself or any other SQLite
wrapper.  If you feel you need to use uSQLiteServer then you'll need to
either use the C code provided for it's client API, convert it to VB.NET, or
write your own implementation based on the specs on their website.

The download package does have a "vbclient" folder but the code in it does
not appear to compile (I don't have VB6 so I can't say for sure).

However, my suggestion would be not to use uSQLiteServer.  If you really
need a server based database, then use something designed for it like MSSQL
or PostgreSQL.  Alternatively, there are other network wrappers for SQLite
which internalize the network layer and provide the same C API that SQLite
provides which should allow for easier integration--google SQLite server.

HTH,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking a passionate developer to join our team building
products. Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. If interested
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----Original Message----- From: paulito santana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 3:36 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] How use "uSQLiteServer" wrapper with Visual Basic .NET ???

Hello friends,
i use this code to work with a  "SQLite" database and works good :

What changes i must to do, for use the  "uSQLiteServer" wrapper ??? Please
help me !!

Thanks,
Paulito