I'm using version 3.5.2.  I built the static library using MSVC++ 6.  The
debug build works great.  However, when I use the release build, the connect
works, but every SQL statement I try to execute returns "SQL logic error or
missing database."  I know it's not a configuration problem between the
debug and release builds of my program, because if I link the debug build of
SQLite into the release build of my application, everything works great.

I log the SQL statements before they are executed and they are fine.  I
check the name of the db file before connecting to it, and that's fine.  I
checked the build options between the Debug and Release builds of SQLite and
other than the standard differences, nothing stands out.

Anyone experience anything like this before?

I should also mention that I was previously using version 3.3.8 with the
exact same build settings and it worked fine.