The documentation page is too scattered, and needs to be categorized:
short bits, like the intro and features lists; reference material,
like the SQL syntax and API pages; and detailed discussion, like the
locking methods and the like.

I echo P Kishor's comment that the date/time functions need to be
moved from the wiki to the docs, and that goes for anything else on
the wiki that's stable.

For the most part, I hate wikis.  I find some random wiki on the
internet, and it has no organization, the quality is dubious, the
search pages suck, etc.  When I want tinformation, I go straight to
the official documentation.  Even if there's a "wiki" link in the
site's menu, I ignore it as irrelevant.

SQLite's wiki, on the other hand, is quite useful.  That means it
needs to be promoted: it should be mentioned on the main documentation
page, along with examples of what information you can find there
(users, tools, enhanced versions, examples, etc).  It should also be
mentioned why it's on this separate "wiki" thing: it is open to
real-time user contributions to help stay current (or something).

If you can integrate user-contributed comments into the reference
material, similar to PostgreSQL's release documentation, I believe
that would be useful too.  It's a way to get data that's on the wiki
now closer to where it's needed.