[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
There is a new look up on the demo site at

   http://sqlite.hwaci.com/

It looks good on Firefox and Safari, but IE6 renders
it incorrectly.  Being entirely in the unix world now,
I am of a mind to ignore the IE6 problem and just let
lingering IE6 users see a goofed up display.  I wonder
if others have differing views on this.

I think it's worth the effort to make it look good under
IE6.

I'm a big fan of open source, and am not particularly fond
of Microsoft, but IE6 is still my browser of choice.  Why?
Simply because I have found that it still does a better
job of rendering most web content (probably because most
web designers optimize for IE).

- Richard Klein