Hi All,
I have following problem:

I'm using VC++6.0.
I want to perform a select query on a single database table.
What I do is:
1. prepare the statement using sqlite3_prepare_v2
2. step through the results using sqlite3_step
No other process or thread is accessing the database at the time.

Everything works fine for version 3.42.
Now, I want to move to v3.52.
I perform the same steps, but the sqlite3_step fails with SQLITE_ERROR.

What is interesting: the problem occurs only for few records in the table. The row is always the same, after deleting the row the problem arises after e.g. 100 rows. This happens when my select includes some text columns, but it has nothing to do with the data inside (it fails even for a text column which is null for all rows in select).

When I try to select only one of the "problematic" rows, sqlite3_step fails immediately. If I select multiple rows, sqlite3_step fails when it reaches one of these "bad" rows (e.g. ~1000 rows are fetched and then SQLITE_ERROR is returned).

What is even more interesting: this happens only in release build, in debug everything is ok. I tried to turn optimization off, but that did not help.

As I said, everything was fine for 3.42.
Does anyone have a clue what's wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
Jacek