From: P Kishor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:53:24 AM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Detailed notes on compiling full-text search

On 11/21/07, Clark Christensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Were you able to build DBD-SQLite using the resulting library?

No, I haven't ventured that far. I discovered the Matt Sergeant has
already built fts2 into DBD::SQLite 1.14 (with SQLite 3.4.2), so my
problem was solved temporarily.

Yes, I would like to learn how to build DBD::SQLite with a different
version of the SQLite source code, so if someone on this list can give
me pointers, I would be happy to try it out, and if successful, post
the instructions for that as well on the wiki.

I have seen Matt on this list on occasion, so maybe if he reads this
he would be kind enough to provide some guidance.

I will also ask on Perlmonks.

> Thanks!
>
>  -Clark

Puneet Kishor
http://punkish.eidesis.org/
Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo)
http://www.osgeo.org/
Summer 2007 S&T Policy Fellow, The National Academies
http://www.nas.edu/