Hi. I am the author of the Sqlite3Explorer GUI front end. I have been inactive
on this tool for some time now,

frankly because I initially created it to cover my own needs, and I havent had
any new needs lately :)

In any case, since I see that people still use it, and some even like it, I am
willing to put some effort to bring it up to speed. So, I would like the
community to make suggestions as to how I can improve the utility. I am not
promising I will implement every suggestion, of course.

In order to reduce clutter in the mailing list, I suggest that you send me your
ideas to my personal e-mail. the address follows, obfuscated for the usual
reasons. to e-mail me, remove any numeric digits and punctuation from the
address that follows, and do the obvious substitutions. hopefully spammers will
not...

m6_i_ke$car(ampersand)(dot)s#i#n#g#u#l#a#r(dot)gr