On Nov 27, 2007, at 10:27 PM, Michael Ruck wrote:

Are all CREATE ... statements transactional or is only CREATE TABLE
transactional?

All of the CREATE and DROP statements work properly within
transactions. If the containing transaction is rolled back, the CREATE
or DROP is rolled back along with everything else.

Dan.

Mike

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. November 2007 15:59
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Transactional DDL

On Nov 27, 2007, at 9:47 PM, Igor Sereda wrote:

I noticed that CREATE TABLE works well within a transaction, which
was a pleasant surprise. I can create a table and insert some rows
in it, all quite ACIDly - wow!

My question is, is that a declared contract or just a peculiarity
that may disappear in future versions? I couldn't find any
specs of
that behavior in documentation. If I missed it, please point me to
the URL. If there are no mentions of that in docs, well, it's
probably worth mentioning.

It's a supported feature.

Also, which statements are not transactional? VACUUM is obviously
one of them, are there any other?

Some of the pragma statements. Can't think of anything else.

Dan.