Hi. I just joined the list. I'm a developer who mainly works on the Linux
command line with Makefiles, Perl one-liners, and some Perl and Python
scripts. Nearly 100% of what I do is processing tab-delimited files.

I live in Reading, PA. My main hobby is magic -- the art of illusion, not
the card game.

I have a couple of questions, but I am going to lurk a bit first. However,
is there an archive? I didn't receive one by e-mailing the automated help
address for this list. I'd like to see if the answers are there first.

Thanks,
Shawn

MiloCast.com