Hello,

I'm considering usage of FTS, but from the documentation it's a little
unclear to me what's the recommended way of using it, particularly in
the following scenario:

Let's say that I already have some database structure containing
several tables with mixes type of data (some string fields that I
would like to index by FTS and others that I wouldn't need to index).
How should I use FTS in this case? Create a new FTS table and store
all text data there? Would it actually be a duplication, or can FTS
store only index, without the actual full strings?

Thanks for your help,
Jiri