I'm trying to access the 3.4.2 (and previous) sources from the website by
changing the version numbers in the source download link to various values,
which has worked for me in the past.  If I use the following links, things
work and I can get both the long form and amalgamated sources:

http://sqlite.org/sqlite-amalgamation-3_5_3.zip
http://sqlite.org/sqlite-amalgamation-3_5_2.zip

http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-source-3_5_3.zip
http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-source-3_5_2.zip

However, versions 3.5.1 and back don't work (file not found.)  Note that I
don't try to use the amalgamation stuff for 3.4.2 back, just the normal
source links.

Have historical versions been removed, or is there another place I should be
looking for this source?

Thanks,
Ian