Sorry, I forgot initial problem.
As I wrote in the first letter I need cast from utf-16 text to int.
In other words I need select like this:
Select * from t, d where cast(t.value as int) = d.id

Assuming t.value is utf-16 presentation of numeric.
This select works fine for one-digit value. It would be more correct to
say that cast use first utf-16 symbol only.

One more time:

sqlite> create table t (value text, field_type int);
sqlite> create table d (id int, data int);
sqlite> insert into t values (X'31003700', 1);
sqlite> insert into d values (1, 1);
sqlite> insert into d values (17, 2);
sqlite> Select * from t, d where cast(t.value as int) = d.id;
1|1|1|1
sqlite>

So should I use other cast? Is this possible at all?