From: idkfa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 3:45 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] WHERE SomeColumn IN (@SQLiteParameter) ???

That definitely worked as you described, thank you.  However, performance is
key for us.  We'll need to fire off a query like that at a steady 15hz
heartbeat (a WHERE NOT IN actually).  Could you suggest a faster equivalent
to accomplish such a task?

What about dumping the string list into a #TempTable and then firing off a
SELECT WHERE NOT IN (SELECT value FROM #TempTable)?