Hi,
   I have few questions regarding the limitation of multiple databases with
SQLite.

I have a large number of SQLite DB files with the same structure i
need to query them all (looking for speed), I have tried ATTACH method
and its working fine but there is a limitation on the number of
attached files

in sqlitelimit.h
/*
** The maximum number of attached databases.  This must be at least 2
** in order to support the main database file (0) and the file used to
** hold temporary tables (1).  And it must be less than 32 because
** we use a bitmask of databases with a u32 in places (for example
** the Parse.cookieMask field).
*/

- Is there is any way or patch to increase the number of attached
files more than 32?

- is SQLite open FD to each attached database or open it on request?

- Once the SQLite library loaded in memory, How much the new
connection cost of the system resources mainly in the memory?

- If the schema is standard (Will not change), Is there is anyway just
switch between the FD to avoid reparse on startup? sorry maybe this is
a stupid question but i dunno much about SQLite internals.

Thanks in advance.
Mina