you are correct. sorry to offend

Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 19:41 -0800, Jim Dodgen wrote:
sorry I attached another email by accident, it's content is not related to my question

No, you pretty much did so on purpose.

You *replied* to a previous post, which inherits special headers for
threading. Instead, you should have wrote a *new* mail. Please note that
neither the messages subject nor its body are involved in proper
threading, and thus it's not sufficient to remove quoted text.

Googling for "thread hijacking", Message-Id, In-Reply-To and References
should be enlightening...

  guenther