Hi Puneet,

Question: Is there a way I can search and replace all the line breaks?

x'hh' should work, where hh are hex digits.  So if your file contained
hex 0D type line breaks:

UPDATE t SET essay_without_newlines = Replace(essay, x'0D', '~');

This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using
multiple scanners. We believe that this email and any attachments are virus
free, however the recipient must take full responsibility for virus checking.
This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this
email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any
purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.