On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Dennis Cote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Stephen Oberholtzer wrote:
>
>  Stephen,
>
>  FYI, your ticket was fixed on Tuesday by checkin 4782 in case you hadn't
>  noticed.
>
>  Dennis Cote

Wow, awesome! My claim to fame -- I submitted a patch to an
open-source project and it got accepted!  (Actually, I've done it once
before, in Subversion, but this is for a feature that actually has a
chance at being used!)

It even looks like my patch was still mostly valid.  I'd love to know
what frame of mind I was in when I wrote it, because I'm pretty sure I
wouldn't have come up with the name 'MaterializeView' if I had tried
to write the patch today.

--
-- Stevie-O
Real programmers use COPY CON PROGRAM.EXE