[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Honestly, the last time I did a WinCE compile was before the amalgamation, so
> I did not realize it had become so easy to compile for WinCE.  Guess I'll be
> needing to make a new build when I get home tonight :)
>
> From: "Fin Springs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>>> Here's a link to an WinCE port: http://sqlite-wince.sourceforge.net/
>>>
>> Is there a reason to use this port any more? The straight 3.5.6
>> amalgamation compiles and runs fine for me on Windows CE 5.0 and
>> includes specific '#if OS_WINCE' sections for CE (to define localtime,
>> etc).

We use it in production on Palm and WinCE/PocketPC/Windows Mobile (and
have for more than a year now).  We started off porting it ourselves,
which is now trivial given improvements in the 3.4 and 3.5 os_* layer.
The public WinCE port was initially quite poor, but it builds mostly
without modification now straight from the SQLite trunk.

--
Bruce Alderson
http://warpedvisions.org