> Can somebody with the ability to compile and test for wince
> please test check-in [4802] for me.

Is there a recommended way to run the tests on CE? I created a
VisualStudio project for sqlite3 but ran into some problems:

1) I couldn't see a way to generate sqlite3.h. I ended up using cygwin
with configure then make to get me sqlite3.h, parse.h, opcodes.h and
keywordhash.h and included those. Should I just inspect the configure
script to see how these are generated and try and incorporate that into
a build step in VisualStudio?

2) All the test files include tcl.h which CE (at least by default)
doesn't have, so I'm not sure how to run the unit tests. I haven't yet
gone through them to see if they use TCL or not though, to see if I can
just ifdef out the include.

3) I'm not familiar with the extensions (FTx and ICU) so I'm not sure
whether they need to be compiled in for testing, or if all possible
combinations need to be built and then tested.

4) What flavours of CE would you like the tests to be run on? Consumer
devices these days typically run either Pocket PC 2003 or Windows Mobile
5 which are basically fixed configurations of Windows CE 4.2 and 5
respectively, plus some apps (Pocket Word etc). Plain-old Windows CE
devices can have pretty much any subset of CE's features on them, as
it's up to the OEM to decide which components to include when they
configure the platform for their device.

Cheers,
Dave