Just get a pointer to the data in the file and the number of bytes and
use the sqlite API call to transfer it into the DB.  You can get the
pointer by either reading the file into local memory or by mmap'ing it.
  Also look at the API calls which let you process a blob in chunks.

A BLOB is called a Binary Large OBject because it accepts anything.