On 2/28/08, John Elrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've poked around the SQLite website and found nothing really definitive
>  so I am asking here.
>

>  At one point, the FTS3 extension was listed on the download page,
>  however, it is not any longer.  Based on a few Google hits, I attempted
>  an experiment to see if it was included in the amalgamation.  The
>  following line produces an error

The FTS3 extension source is in the source tree, be it amalgamation or
individual files. You have to, however, set the ENABLE_FTS3 flag
during compilation to get the capability. See my notes on the wiki on
how to do that.

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=CompilingFts
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=CompilingFtsThree

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/