I could swear I've done this type of thing before and am sure I'm
overlooking something simple.

Is this correct syntax?

SELECT im.invoice_date as invoice_date,im.pay_by as
due_date,im.invoice_id as invoice_id, im.invoice_number as
invoice_number,im.invoice_date as created,im.status as status,
im.next_invoice as next_invoice, im.tax as tax,im.tax2 as
tax2,im.subtotal as subtotal,im.total as total,im.balance_due as
balance_due, im.customer_number as customer_number,
im.customer_name as customer_name FROM invoice_master as im LEFT JOIN
( SELECT coalesce(sum(payment_applied), 0.00) as total_paid,invoice_id
as theiid FROM payments WHERE void='f' AND
created <= 1204243199) the_payments on im.invoice_id =
the_payments.theiid WHERE im.invoice_date between 1201478400 And
1204243199 AND im.status != 'Forwarded'
GROUP BY im.invoice_id ORDER BY im.balance_due
DESC,im.invoice_date,im.total DESC,im.customer_name

With or without the join I get the exact same result set. I don't even
see null results for the columns that are supposed to be pulled in
from the join. I have a habit of mixing SQLite and PostgreSQL syntax,
have I done it again?

--
- Mitchell