On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 08:37:27AM +1100, Neville Franks scratched on the wall:
> If I use sqlite3_get_table() and update/insert/delete one of the tables
> in the original query, does the results set get updated. ie. If I
> iterate through the original results from sqlite3_get_table() will I
> see the changes, or do I need to run the sqlite3_get_table() query
> anew?
>
> If I do see the changes does this also apply to an sqlite3_get_table()
> query that was on a VIEW?

  From <http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/free_table.html>:

    The sqlite3_get_table() interface is implemented as a wrapper around
    sqlite3_exec(). The sqlite3_get_table() routine does not have access
    to any internal data structures of SQLite. It uses only the public
    interface defined here. As a consequence, errors that occur in the
    wrapper layer outside of the internal sqlite3_exec() call are not
    reflected in subsequent calls to sqlite3_errcode() or
    sqlite3_errmsg().

  In other words, "No."  You need to run it again.

   -j

"'People who live in bamboo houses should not throw pandas.' Jesus said that."
   - "The Ninja", www.AskANinja.com, "Special Delivery 10: Pop!Tech 2006"