-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MarcoN
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 12:54 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Malformed database schema with SQLite version >
3.5.x

I actually created all my views by means of "CREATE VIEW ... AS ...",
and
(as Mr. Hipp said) these views was accepted from SQLite as "valid" SQL
statements.
The problem (was) that right now I couldn't open the DB anymore, due to
the
malformed schema error.

Thanks again
Marco

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.