Any clues?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Topov
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 5:02 PM
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite>=3.5.6 does not open database file

I am on Windows XP using sqlite 3.5.6 dll created from the source. I
debugged the code - Sqlite3_open returns OK but any other function after
that returns 1.
For example sqlite3_prepare returns 1 when I do "Select * from
sqlite_master". Same for sqlite3_execute. Tried different SQL statements
- same error.
If I switch to 3.3.5 dll the problem goes away.

Regards.