Hi All,
The question that I had is when we need to use the sqlite3_close.
The reason that I have this question because I had the following codes and it
crashed  if the sqlite3_closed is used.
Below is the codes:
      sqlSt = sqlite3_prepare_v2(pDb,stmt,-1,&pReadStmt,0);
      if (sqlSt != SQLITE_OK ) {
           sqlite3_reset(pReadStmt);
           errMsg = (char *)sqlite3_errmsg(pDb);.....
           sqlite3_free(errMsg);
       return false;
      }
      while (!bFinished) {
           sqlSt = sqlite3_step(pReadStmt);
       iColCnt=0;
       switch (sqlSt) {
           case SQLITE_DONE:
                bFinished = true;
                sqlite3_reset(pReadStmt); // Resets the compited statement for
re-use
                break;
           case SQLITE_ROW:
                (get the rows)
           case SQLITE_BUSY:
              sleep(0);
                break;
           default:
                sqlite3_finalize(pReadStmt);
            break;
       } // switch
  } // while
  sqlite3_finalize(pReadStmt);
  //sqlite3_close(pDb);
So if I use the sqlite3_close here then the code will be crashed.
So the question is do we need to use the sqlite3_close and when we need it.
Thanks
JP