For what it is worth, while I had done a few simple things in MySQL prior to
using SQLite, I think it would be nice if there were a couple of different
"tracks" of tutorials. Maybe they could be one for the "Novice", one for an
"Experienced" user, and then one for those that are doing actual C
development using SQLite.
The first two catagories would be limited to using only SQL, where the
Novice track might provide some simple tutorials on database design (yes, I
know there are so many other out there, and they could be referenced, too,
but I think it would be a good thing to have a completely self-contained way
to learn SQLite). The Experienced track might get into topics that are a bit
more higher level SQL stuff, like triggers, indexing, transactions, etc.
Also, both of these "track" might stick to using the Commandline version of
SQLite.

This way, different users can start one whatever tutorials that their level
of experience demands.

Just another 2cent opinion.

Mike

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 11:37 AM, mikeobe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i found it boring to learn how to use sqlite, maybe we can write a
> tutorial for it, with examples,
> it will be much easier for the beginner to start with sqlite.
>
> 2008-04-19
> mikeobe

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician