I need to retrieve the number of pages a SQLite database connection has
currently allocated in memory. The documentation unfortunately turned up no
results. I know about "PRAGMA cache_size", but this returns the maximum number
of pages possibly allowed in the cache, not the actual number of pages
currently cached.

My aim is to calculate the accurate number of bytes actually consumed by a
single cached page. This figure will then allow to set PRAGMA cache_size to a
more precise value in order to limit memory usage.

I do mind using undocumented APIs and will not cry tears if they change without
notice, so any pointers are welcome!

Many thanks,

Ralf