Hi all -

I'm trying sqlite for the first time and am having a small problem.
I'm using the C api.

I've got a prepared select query that I keep binding new values to
(tangental question - is it enough to just keep rebinding to a query?
Or do I need to call sqlite3_clear_bindings every time?).  The table
in question is pretty simple: key/value for the moment.   The select
looks up a value based on the key.  The thing is that I'm only making
requests for keys that I know exist, and this doesn't seem to be
giving me any results.  That is, sqlite3_step is returning SQLITE_DONE
after the first call each time I run it.

I'm making sure to call sqlite3_reset on the handle each time.

The question is, is there an easy way to extract the actual query
(with the bound variable set) from the statement handle?  I'm looking
to make sure that I'm actually binding the expected value into the
query.  Thanks.

--
Cole Tuininga
http://www.tuininga.org/