From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sábado, 3 de maio de 2008 14:27
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] property/config file for SQLite

But the question is who the target audience for SQLite is? Is it
software developers or application users?  If programmers can customize
SQLite by changing source code, then they are probably smart enough to
change property files.
I am not complaining about the lack of a config file, just wondering why
not

Shibu Narayanan
Consultant, PrimeSourcing Division, Investment Banking Group
Tel.Office: 91-80-2208-6270 or 91-80-6659-6270
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The answer is 42.