Hello:
  I want to build sqlite3.dll with fts3 support.
  I can build the dll but I don't know how to "switch on" or define
SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3. Obviously, I am not a c programmer, I just want the dll for
powerbasic. Here is what I have:

  I have visual studio 2005.
    console project set.
    no precompiled headers set.
    NO_TCL has been added to preprocessor definitions.
    I am using the amalgamation.
    builds ok, lots of warnings but no errors dll seems to be ok.

  I found "#ifdef SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3" by searching the code but I do not know
how to "def" SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3. I can guess by setting it to some value
somewhere.
  Please tell me how to do this and I will go back to powerbasic and leave you
guys alone.

  thanks,
  Paul Breen