I'm trying to solve a RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 issue where I have built, from source, Python 2.5.2, mod_python v3.2.8, and SQLite 3.5.9. SQLite works fine in the Python 2.5.2 interpreter, but when running from mod_python (I also tried mod_wsgi), I get a segmentation fault in the Python file Objects/dictobject.c:571 when running a query.
I would like to try SQLite version 3.4.2 to get to a known setup just to verify the problem isn't being caused elsewhere. Any ideas are welcome. ---------------- Python test code ---------------- """\ This program verifies that mod_python is able to use the SQLite module integrated into Python. """ import sqlite3 from mod_python import apache def handler(req): req.content_type = 'text/plain' req.send_http_header() # query SQLite3 req.write('Opening database connection ') con = sqlite3.connect('/rh241/u01/TestWsgiPylons/test.db') req.write('[OK]\r\nQuerying database ') # ****THIS CAUSES A SEGMENTATION FAULT (see GDB snippet below)**** cur = con.execute('select * from test') req.write('[OK]\r\nFetching result set') results = cur.fetchall() req.write('[OK]\r\n') req.write('Query results = ' + str(results) + '\n') return apache.OK ---------- GDB Output ---------- Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. [Switching to Thread -1209055008 (LWP 25808)] PyDict_GetItem (op=0x0, key=0xb7ce82cc) at Objects/dictobject.c:571 571 if (!PyDict_Check(op)) (gdb) Thanks, Eric Holmberg Applications Engineer, Arrow Electronics Engineering Solutions Center Denver, Colorado ESC: 877-ESC-8950, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Direct: 303-824-4537, [EMAIL PROTECTED] _______________________________________________ sqlite-users mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org http://sqlite.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sqlite-users