I use a language called PureBasic and am playing with BLOB data. Got data
saving successfully but read in these forums that updating is the same. Yes,
I know it's a compiled statement, saving to database is fine, I can even
view my saved blobs so I know my code works..

The SQL to insert the blob into my database is :

"INSERT INTO archive (docnumber, document) VALUES (?,?)"

How to change the syntax to update a blob field? Is it the same as updating
normal data or a variant on the above?