Hi,

I execute the SQL statement [SELECT Name FROM tr069;] and get the result

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.AdditionHardwareVersion

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.AdditionalSoftwareVersion

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.Description

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.DeviceLog

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.DeviceStatus

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.EnabledOptions

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.FirstUseDate

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.HardwareVersion

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.SoftwareVersion

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.Manufacturer

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.ManufacturerOUI

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.ModelName

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.ProductClass

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.ProvisioningCode

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.SerialNumber

InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.UpTime

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.URL

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.Username

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.Password

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.PeriodicInformEnable

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.PeriodicInformInterval

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.PeriodicInformTime

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ParameterKey

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ConnectionRequestURL

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ConnectionRequestUsername

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.ConnectionRequestPassword

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.UpgradesManaged

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.KickURL

InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.DownloadProgressURL

And I execute the SQL statement [SELECT name FROM tr069 WHERE name LIKE
'InternetGatewayDevice.%' AND name NOT LIKE 'InternetGatewayDevice.%.[1-9]'
AND name NOT LIKE 'InternetGatewayDevice.%.[^1-9] ';] and expect to get the
result [InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.] and
[InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.].

But I still get the above result. I don't know where the problem is.

Could someone tell me ?

Thank you.

James Liang