Hi,
Can u send me any documentation on LEMON that u have worked out.
I have some queries also.....
1.Does LEMON work on Windows environment?
2.I tried but it is not.I heard that it works on Linux environment.I am
trying to know why not on windows...can u give me some info about it

I am reading the material u have suggested me but it did not have any
information regarding to my queries.

Can u mail me if u have made any documentation on LEMON.

Thanks,
Regards
arjun