Wojciech wrote:
> I would ask, if there is any possibility to sort data in sqlite tables by
> date, which is stores in RFC 822 format. I have data in this format, which
> comes from RSS channels - in RSS specification RFC 822 it's required.
>
> Sample date looks like that: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 00:00:01 GMT

I think you will have to create a custom function that converts your RFC
822 date strings into ISO 8601 date strings. The ISO 8601 strings will
be sorted into date order by a simply lexical sort.

   SELECT MAX(RFC822toISO8601(date_field)) FROM table

User defined functions are described at http://www.sqlite.org/capi3.html

HTH
Dennis Cote