[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> actually after a quick and dirty hack in btree.c's sqlite3BtreeOpen()
> things _seem_ to work correctly. Of course this is not in any way how it
> should be done, but I didn't see a quick way to give in-memory databases
> a name so that can be used in the search for existing in-memory databases.
> But it indicates that the btree can be shared also for in-memroy databases.
>
>     if( (flags & BTREE_PRIVATE)==0   //FIXME-XXX originally this is
> “&& isMemdb==0”      && isMemdb==1
>    && (db->flags & SQLITE_Vtab)==0
> && zFilename && zFilename[0]     )      // FIXME-XXX
> originally this is strcmp(zFulPathname, …)    if(
> 0==strcmp("", sqlite3PagerFilename(pBt->pPager))
> && sqlite3PagerVfs(pBt->pPager)==pVfs ){

All,

What is causing the goofy formatting of some of the code samples I am
getting from the list over that little while?

The above sample looks like this in my email client, Thunderbird.

     if( (flags & BTREE_PRIVATE)==0   //FIXME-XXX originally this is
“&& isMemdb==0”      && isMemdb==1
       && (db->flags & SQLITE_Vtab)==0
   && zFilename && zFilename[0]     )
   // FIXME-XXX originally this is strcmp(zFulPathname, …)    if(
0==strcmp("", sqlite3PagerFilename(pBt->pPager))
   && sqlite3PagerVfs(pBt->pPager)==pVfs ){

It is totally unreadable, at least I'm not going to take the time to try
to figure out what it says.

It looks like this is some sort of attempt to escape the text for HTML
mail or something. Is that perhaps the case?

Dennis Cote