Hello!

В сообщении от Saturday 26 July 2008 21:37:19 Stephen Woodbridge написал(а):
> I have thought a lot about these issues and would appreciate any
> thoughts or ideas on how to implement any of these concepts or others
> for fuzzy searching and matching.

I'm know that ispell, myspell, hunspell and trigrams are used in PostgreSQL
FTS. A lot of languages are supported this. And soundex function useful for
morphology search if to write word by latin alphabet (transliteration by
replace each symbol of national alphabet by one or more latin):

sqlite> select soundex('Moskva');
M210
sqlite> select soundex('Moscva');
M210
sqlite> select soundex('Mouscva');
M210
sqlite> select soundex('Mouskva');
M210
sqlite> select soundex('moskva');
M210

Note: compile SQLite with -DSQLITE_SOUNDEX=1

There is stemming in Apache Lucene, Sphinx (included morphology by soundex)
and Xapian too.

Are these futures planned to be in SQLIte FTS?

Best regards, Alexey.