Triggers are also copied. the original database has no views; anything
escapes from me? any other parts of a database? It can be a problem because
I manipulate Firefox3 sqlite databases, I am working on a small app which
securely deletes some well known apps History, one of these apps is
Firefox3. Its a project for my studdies. The problem is that after cloning
one of the firefox databases it becomes corrupt or something, because
Firefox seems not to work properly. So that is why I worried about size.