Coinciding with Visual Studio 2008 SP1 going RTM today, I've put out a new
version of the SQLite ADO.NET provider.  The LINQ bits are fairly solid, but
still officially in beta.  Nonetheless, it gains the distinction of being
the very first ADO.NET provider publically released (other than Sql Server)
that supports LINQ on the RTM Entity Framework.

This version also introduces full Mono support via a 100% managed provider
that back-ends into the official SQLite distribution.  Requires 3.6.1 or
higher of the shared library (Linux) or the Windows sqlite3.dll.  Although
the Mono.Data.Sqlite code was based on my provider, it hadn't been updated
in 17 months and didn't work all that well.

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com

Robert