I'm going to check sqlite3_memory_used()/sqlite3_memory_highwater() next week
as soon as I can.

At the moment the following is clear:
The application needs to run the same statement with LIKE operator for multiple
attached databases. On the embedded
side, the device crashes after a few statements because there is no more RAM.
On the desktop pc side, all statements
are successful, but process viewer shows an increased amount of memory used by
the application.

I would be happy if the problem is in our application, but I wasn't able to
find anything yet.

Why does the statement with LIKE (Example 2) consume the memory and the
statement without LIKE (Example3) does not
consume the memory on a ATTACH'ed database?

Database schema:
        CREATE TABLE
        fs_main (
        'fs_recid' INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,
        'fs_itemtype' INTEGER,
        'fs_textid' TEXT,
        'fs_flag1' INTEGER,
        'fs_object' BLOB );

The size of a single record is typically 100 bytes.

Please let me know if you didnt get the example database I sent directly to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards
Daniel