I noticed what you mean (to reply to my own post). I just noticed the
original subject and this thread's subject are different:

(original) [sqlite] GCC give a warning while passing a struct as the
user data to the callback function of sqlite3_exec()
(this thread) [sqlite] GCC give a warning while passing a struct as
the, user data to the callback function of sqlite3_exec()

Notice the comma? Maybe you modified it by mistake. Gmail uses
subjects to thread messages.

Hope this helps,

--
Enrique Ramirez Irizarry