On Aug 19, 2008, at 10:33 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I currently have a project that runs on a Windows XP machine. The
> project was working with
> SQLite 3.5.7, but I recently upgraded to 3.6.1 . Since the upgrade I
> have been getting
> an "Database is Locked" error message on any type of query that is
> ran after the database is
> "opened". I am assuming that when the database is opened it is being
> locked somehow. I am
> using sqlite3_open16 to open the database and sqlite3_exec to
> execute a simple PRAGMA
> statement. If anyone knows of a solution to this problem I would
> appreciate the help.

What else have you changed other than 3.5.7 ->  3.6.1?  If you pull
out 3.6.1 and recompile with 3.5.7 again does the problem go away?

I do not recall making any changes to locking behavior between 3.5.7
and 3.6.1....

D. Richard Hipp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]