On 8/27/08, Andreas Ntaflos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 August 2008 16:11:28 P Kishor wrote:
>  > See my notes at
>  >
>  > http://www.punkish.org/?p=Why_File_When_You_Can_Full-Text_Search
>  >
>  > I should get down to write a new and more detailed version and then
>  > putting it on the SQLite wiki. FTS documentation is woefully
>  > dismembered and scattered.
>

> Puneet,
>
>  thank you very much for the quick and most valuable reply. Your notes seem to
>  be exactly what I need to start (and even finish) incorporating FTS into my
>  application.
>
>  Again, thank you!

So, now help me and the rest of the community making a nice set of FTS
notes that contain all the info, from compilation to usage. ;-)

Hopefully we can convince DRH to include it somewhere prominent in the
SQLite website instead of the scattered pieces on the wiki.

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) http://www.osgeo.org/