Joanne Pham wrote:
> I have this MAC Address as integer 224577687400448. Is there any
> buildin function in SQLite to convert this MAC Address from integer
> to character format (IP Address format) as

No, there is not, but you can do it using a simple (well maybe not so
simple) expression using bit manipulation and concatenation.

Note, you say you have a MAC address (i.e. 48 bits) which are usually
displayed as a set of 6 hex bytes (i.e. XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX) not in the
dotted quad format used for IP addresses (which are only 32 bits in
IPv4). Which do you really have, and what format do you really want to
use to display it?

Dennis Cote